- ThermoBak® 3L S 100oz Mil Spec Crux
The ThermoBak S3L offers the same features and functionality that warfighters have come to trust in the ThermoBak 3L, but in a new design that optimizes the space on a users back and won't interfere with a duty belt. The 3L, 100oz Mil Spec Crux reservoir delivers 25% more water per sip and the external fill allows quick access to the reservoir for refilling and cleaning.
- Fits a broad range of torsos; shorter, broader reservoir shape does not hang below beltline
- External fill design allows easy access to the Crux™ reservoir for easy filling, cleaning and ice addition
- Two-zipper fill cover provides top or bottom of reservoir compartment entry points
- Quick-release shoulder straps unclip for easy removal and stow away inside built-in pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Hook-and-loop strap management
- Six D-ring points for attaching to any armor vest or pack with MOLLE
- Fully insulated reservoir compartment using 5 mm closed cell foam
- Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop
- Grommet drain holes located at bottom of main compartment
- Uses 500D Double-rip Cordura® Fabric for the ultimate combination of strength and durability
Collection: Hydration Only
Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 oz
Hydration Type: Mil Spec CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Pack Weight: 0.6 kg / 1.4 lb
Dimensions: 36 x 25 x 11 cm / 14.2 x 9.8 x 4.3 in
Rated 5 out of 5 by peopletastefunny from Solid Construction A solid piece of equipment, something you expect from CamelBak. I use mine for hikes through the Nevada desert. Every piece I've had from CamelBak has lasted for years. I'm confident that this will be no different.
Date published: 2019-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hodgiebeatsss from Persnickety lid I purchased this milspec crux 3L 100oz for running training and to stay hydrated (Obviously). However, I had the most difficult time figuring out how to properly seat the lid on the bladder as it kept leaking on my while running or simply not holding water. Therefore, make sure the lid is seated properly after one fills it with water. Then it doesn’t leak and holds up very nicely. Other then user error it’s great!!
Date published: 2020-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aeolus from Great design It's really functional and aesthetic. The new version of hydration bladder works perfectly.
Date published: 2020-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Smith54 from Most efficient hydration pack on the market Literally love this thing. Super durable, dries quick, great for long runs, rucks, and FTXs or if your on your feet all day outdoors. Super versatile pack.
Date published: 2020-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by STD3 from Great Customer Service Haven't really had a chance to use yet, but I'm sure I will be very well pleased, quality of the product is evident. Love the new design, and most importantly the customer service I received when I reached out to Camelbak.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by illie016 from Perfect volume for hiking and biking I recently purchased this for an upcoming military training. I found the volume to be just right for most activities. My only wish is that the mouthpiece wasn't dangling all the time. I had to buy a separate magnetic clip to position the mouthpiece where I wanted it.
Date published: 2020-09-20