- ThermoBak® 3L 100oz Mil Spec Crux
One of our most trusted and well known minimalist packs, the ThermoBak 3L continues to impress with updated features and technology. The new 3L, 100oz Mil Spec Crux Reservoir delivers 25% more water per sip while the style maintains the ergonomics and optimal infrared reflectivity it's famous for.
- External fill allows for easy access to the Crux™ reservoir for easy filling, cleaning and ice addition
- Two-zipper fill cover provides top or bottom of reservoir compartment entry points
- Quick-release shoulder straps unclip for easy removal and stow away inside built-in pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Hook-and-loop strap management
- Six D-ring points for attaching to any armor vest or pack with MOLLE
- Fully insulated reservoir compartment using 5 mm closed cell foam
- Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop
- Grommet drain holes located at bottom of main compartment
- Uses 500D Double-rip Cordura® Fabric for the ultimate combination of strength and durability
Collection: Hydration Only
Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 oz
Hydration Type: Mil Spec CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Pack Weight: 0.6 kg / 1.4 lb
Dimensions: 44 x 24 x 11 cm / 17.3 x 9.4 x 4.3 in
Rated 5 out of 5 by JP spartan from Great for service I bought this for my son who is an airman, he loves it and it is serving him well where he is currently stationed in Texas. Carries well, comfortable, and easy to clean and care for.
Date published: 2019-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dannytri from Works like magic! Best investment I ever made! Keeps water cold longer then expected in extreme heat. As a triathlete training in San Diego's high desert I need this to stay alive. Super features including pockets for identification, etc. Don't leave home without it!
Date published: 2019-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Southbfd from Great product I am s first responder and need a hydration pack for deployments. I deploy to austere environments and quality products to deploy with me
Date published: 2019-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by BigMike from Does the job very well! I bought this a little while back, and I have gotten to use it several times since then. Key points that I wanted it for: 100 L capacity, heavy duty, and MOLLE compatible. Also, it is insulated. And let me tell you how that works. I filled it with cold water and went on a hike. It was about 98° out. I probably went through about a liter and a half during the hike. I then put it in my car, and spent some time with my girlfriend. So this sat in my car baking for several hours while I was having dinner. On my way home, I realized I was thirsty reached over and grabbed the tube. The water Was still cold! Very well made. But remember, this one is hydration only pretty much. Not much room for anything else. Maybe a folded map. But the system is amazing.
Date published: 2020-08-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dgro from Quality product; one flaw. I’ve been using this for about a month. No leaks, good material, well made. I just wish the shoulder straps were more comfortable or had padding.
Date published: 2020-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from personally i love it this is a great pack i've used it a lot and it works perfectly fine keeps the water pretty cold and it is not uncomfortable to wear while running
Date published: 2020-05-26