- Podium® Dirt Series Chill 21 oz Bike Bottle, Insulated
The Podium® Dirt Series is the premium bike bottle for mountain bikers who prioritize performance and functionality above all else. The Mud Cap keeps dirt and dust out of your bottle while the secure cage fit means you'll be able to swig and stow your bottle with confidence. Like all CamelBak Podium bottles, it features our high flow, self-sealing cap, easy-to-clean interface and easy-to-squeeze design. And, of course, it's 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF.
- Double-Walled Construction: Keeps water cold twice as long
- Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
- Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning
- Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort
- Mud Cap: Drink water. Don't eat dirt.
- High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills
- 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean
- Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport
- TrutasteTM Polypropylene with HydroguardTM: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
Capacity: 0.62L/21 oz
Cap Material: The Jet Valve™ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
Collection: Bike & Sport Insulated
Activity: Sport & Bike
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Dimensions: 7.3 x 7.3 x 24cm / 2.9 x 2.9 x 9.4 in
Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
Weight: 105 g / 3.7 oz
Rated 5 out of 5 by DerKruser from Perfect bottles for hot trail days I normally use one bottle on the bike, with mix in it, along with straight water in a pack. So happy that my drink mix stays cool for 75-90 minutes (if I start the ride with it filled with as much ice as possible). Cover keeps me from having to clean the nozzle with water from my pack before drinking.
Date published: 2020-08-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Richie rich from Love these natural colors You guys need to make a 21oz some trails are longer and no stores to refil
Date published: 2019-11-16